Pro-Auctions has been serving the Northwest Illinois and Southwest Wisconsin area for more than 40 years. Pro-Auctions offers a full service auction which includes:
- Appraisals of real & personal property
- Experience with all types of auctions: Real Estate, Farm Machinery, Antiques & Collectibles, Livestock
- Personal inspection of all items to be sold
- Consultation & detailed plans, insuring an organized, professionally run auction
- Inventory & cataloging
- Mobile office & all sale personnel: ring men, clerks & cashiers
- Creation & placement of advertisement incl. newspaper, radio, websites. Advertising is utilized in both local and national news media, as deemed appropriate for the sale.
- Preparation & dissemination of sale bills, catalogs & brochures
- Obtain permits & licenses
- Billing & book keeping
- Collection & guarantee of all sale proceeds
Pro-Auctions is prepared to handle all aspects of your sale. Pro-Auctions has an established list of auction bidders and consigners. All you do is decide the time & place. We have no geographical limitations, going anywhere to handle your needs. All details of the sale are prepared in order to receive the maximum return at your sale. Call today for any questions you may have.
About Rick Garnhart
Rick has been a lifelong farmer and resident of German Valley, IL. In addition to working as an auctioneer, Rick’s family operates Mud Creek Farms, a cow-calf purebred Hereford operation. In his spare time, Rick enjoys collecting Oliver tractor related items. He is also involved with numerous community endeavors including FFA, Stephenson County Fair, Antique Engine Club and church.